Around 28% of UK housing – approximately 5 million homes – could benefit from party wall insulation. If you live in a semi-detached or terraced property built before 1990, it’s likely that you have a gap in the wall between you and your neighbour which is called a party wall. Left un-insulated this allows cold air to move up and down resulting in heat loss.
We can now insulate this wall quickly and easily using special technology. Insulating the party wall reduces noise between houses, keeps the home even warmer, and saves money on your energy bills.
Benefits for Residents
- Warmer homes
- Health benefits as a result of a warmer home
- Reduced fuel poverty
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) improvement
- Up to £90 per year energy bill savings per year
- Reduced sound between neighbouring properties
- 25 years CIGA guarantee
- Non-intrusive insulation technique, no scaffolding needed
- Help tackle climate change